The proper candy and salty snack combine for Valentine’s Day made with 5 easy elements in beneath 5 minutes! Nice for sophistication events, presents or snacking at residence!
A brilliant enjoyable and festive snack combine that you may simply whip collectively in simply minutes excellent for Valentine’s Day! A scrumptious salty/candy mixture of pretzels, cereal squares, popcorn, peanuts and chocolate candies that makes a enjoyable snack for teenagers (and adults!), successful at class events and even festive presents for mates and neighbors. Such a straightforward snack that may be thrown collectively in simply minutes with just a few easy elements.
The most effective half is you’ll be able to customise this combine nevertheless you’d like! Throw in your favourite nuts, add in some mini marshmallows, swap out the M&Ms for chocolate chips, you actually can’t go incorrect. This festive snack is nice for any vacation too, simply use completely different coloured candies and sprinkles!
How you can Make this Snack Combine
In a big bowl, combine collectively the next elements:
- Mini pretzels – any form pretzel will work (I used mini twists), however simply make certain they’re sufficiently small for the combo. Pretzel sticks, nuggets, and snaps all make nice choices
- Cereal squares – I used Chex cereal on this combine, however any toasted cereal will work nice. You would additionally use multi-grain Cheerios, my daughter loves them!
- Popcorn – my favourite is Skinny Pop popcorn, however any kind of popcorn will work on this recipe
- Peanuts – be at liberty to make use of your favourite kind of nuts (or seeds) on this. I used frivolously salted peanuts, however almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, pepitas and even sunflower seeds all make nice choices!
- Chocolate candies – I like the pops of crimson and pink that the M&Ms add to the combo, however you possibly can additionally use chocolate chips to make this combine candy. I like Lily’s chocolate chips as they’re gluten-free, vegan and sweetened with stevia making the sugar content material actually low. They style scrumptious!
Tremendous easy and so festive! I additionally threw in some enjoyable sprinkles that I had leftover from my strawberry banana donuts and grain-free sugar cookies that I made for Valentine’s Day. Be happy to swap out any of those elements or add further ones, like goldfish crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit, to make this all your personal. Your children will love making this with you!
Extra Valentine’s Recipes You’ll Love
Hope you all take pleasure in this Valentine’s Day Snack Combine and should you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star score beneath and don’t overlook to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Complete Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups entire grain cereal squares (I used Chex cereal)
- 2 cups popcorn (I used Skinny Pop)
- 1 cup frivolously salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate candies
- Add all elements to a big bowl and provides all the pieces a superb combine. Get pleasure from instantly or cowl and retailer in a sealed, hermetic container.
- Serving Dimension: 1/2 cup
- Energy: 95
- Sugar: 6.8 g
- Sodium: 82.6 mg
- Fats: 3.3 g
- Saturated Fats: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.9 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
* Please word that every one diet info are simply estimates. Values will range amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.